- We don’t know how much our service department loses each year. Our software isn’t set up to give us the reports we need.
We can get you accurate reports from your software. We know what input codes you need. We can train your staff on how to use them.
- We don’t know how much we are losing on our service contracts. We just hope our fuel margins cover the losses.
You should measure your contract profitability in terms of cost per gallon and compare it to your gross margin. We can set you up for the necessary metrics and implement strategies that will improve your contract profitability.
- We don’t know our overhead cost of labor. We set our rates based on the competition and hope to cover the costs.
You wouldn’t follow a car off a cliff would you? Don’t follow someone out of business. We can measure your cost of labor and give you a breakdown by component. We can then suggest strategies to make you more profitable.
- We have too many callbacks but it’s hard to find great technicians.
You don’t need great technicians to reduce callbacks. You need great procedures. We have cut callbacks for others by 50%. We can save you thousands of dollars each year, while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Service billing and service quoting is a nuisance. It’s hard to find the parts, costs, and prices in the computer. We look up the costs from our supplier invoices.
We can make your service billing faster, more accurate, and more profitable. We have increased service profits by as much as 64% during the warm winter of 2011 – 2012.